Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How I Met Your Mother Kids..

Im currently watching the 1st season of "How I Met Your Mother". Copied from my lil bro's portable HD. The show is so addictively funny!

How I Met Your Mother will now rank 2nd of my most favourite sitcom of all times, fighting stiff competitions with the first, "Two and a half Men". Reaching 4th seasons, prolly How I met your mother will earn that number one sweet spot.

Of all the five main characters, Barney Stintson played by Neil Patrick Harris (ex-Doogie Howser MD) is the most funniest. Barney is a cocky & confident womanizer, lives by his "Bro Code" rules, and always wears a suit. He claims himself to be the bestfriend of Ted Mosby (the main character) although Ted often disagrees with him on this one.

He's favourite tagline is "Suit up!" where he tells Ted to dress smartly like him. He's trying very hard to show everyone his 'Awesome-ness' in a cocky & funny kind of way, but always end up getting in trouble for his "Legen ~ wait fot it.. DARY" scheme on helping Ted to find the love of his life.

I just love the show. Even Friends cant tickle my funny bones like this one. Cant wait to get back home and continue. Cheerios..

3 comments:

Faze said...

oh god! i havent been here for the longest time...
you've been writing.. emo trippin too. hehe
it's the spuds tonite!

Faze said...

whatever has happened to the Gunners??
first Hull, then the spuds and now Stoke!! and the love of my life got sent off too... tragic.

nazztradamus said...

!?!?!?!?!

I dunno how to comment anymore.. just cant find the true reason for our downfall..

:(